Conferences with international participation will be attended by partners of the project and relevant institutions of public administration of the entitled area of the Prešov and Košice self-governing regions and of the Transcarpathian area of Ukraine.
The goal of the conference is the introduction of the projects and initiation of the implementation. Press conference and meeting of project partners for the purpose of detailing the time table of project activities and initiation of its implementation will be part of it.
The organizer of the conference will be the recipient of the funds, the St. Cyril and Methodius University Trnava in cooperation with its partner, the Regional Development Agency Svidník.
Planned number of participants: 50
Participants will represent:
- Prešov higher territorial unit
- Košice higher territorial unit
- Transcarpathian area of Ukraine
- city of Svidník
- regional, trade and educational institutions operating in the Prešov a Košice self-governing region,
- journalists of regional and national periodicals,